Masuda Bhatti explained Taslima Nasrin's allegations

Masuda Bhatti explained Taslima Nasrin's allegations





In response to a controversial question by Masuda Bhatti on a talk show on a private TV channel, Barrister Moinul Hossain told her, "I want to think you are immoral." Moinul also got bail from the High Court in that case.


Meanwhile, writer Taslima Nasrin posted a post about Masuda Bhatti on her verified Facebook account this afternoon. In it, he called Masuda Bhatti a 'woman without great character' and made various allegations against her.


Masuda Bhatti posted a status on Facebook in the evening explaining Taslima's allegations. His status is highlighted exactly -


"I thank Taslima Nasrin for choosing such a momentous time to avenge a statement I made 20 years ago expressing personal anger against me.


The incidents he mentioned were from 2000 and he really wrote to me because there was a possibility that I would be deported from Britain. It has been difficult for me to survive in that country since receiving a popular interview, and many journalists have stood by me, as they do now. But Taslima Nasreen never gave me a letter as her publisher, describing her as a ‘fan’ or supporter. If I search, I will get that letter.


When his first autobiographical book ‘A’ came out I wrote a book critique as part of the campaign for this book. I have no hesitation in admitting that I did not have much academic knowledge about feminism, violence against women, liberal and egalitarian society at that time. What I wanted to say about the book in the critique is that the liability for a person's voluntary relationship with another person is equal to that of both parties and requires the approval of the other party before it can be published - I did not think so in reading the book. Written almost twenty years ago and there I did not make any personal attack on Taslima Nasrin in any way. I can't because I have always said that Taslima Nasrin has opened the way for us girls to write effortlessly today. But for the last twenty years, Taslima Nasreen has attacked me in this regard, at least twenty times, in her published books, writings and to her and my acquaintances.


I have praised Taslima Nasrin in numerous articles since 2000, and for that reason critics have called me the "new Taslima Nasrin" and demanded my trial, humiliation, and execution. Taslima Nasreen never mentioned these things, she has always hit me hard by mentioning this book-criticism of mine many times in the last twenty years, in many places. I refrain from saying anything in public, but I have repeatedly told Taslima Nasrin's close friends that what I have said in her book critique is absolutely a critique of the information contained in her book, not her personal critique. I wrote this publicly in 2003, and even when there was a lawsuit against him, I protested, a lawsuit against the author, or a call for a book ban. All my protests and resistances have vanished, only criticism remains. Even on this day at Lit Fest 2018 held at Bangla Academy, I have said unequivocally that he is our foremost writer who has shown the way, has freed many words that were banned from printing.


I have never had any kind of hatred or anger towards Taslima Nasrin. On the contrary, I did not forget that he was by my side in my difficult times. That is why I cannot criticize his published book. He may have thought that my criticism was an attack on the ugly person, but I know for myself that I did not do it then and I will not do it now. Most importantly, how many times will he punish me for writing one? There has to be an end somewhere, right? Maybe this time he gave me that extreme punishment. I nodded.


Taslima Nasreen gave her opinion about me. I can only give my explanation about that, what else can I do? But he chose to criticize a time he wrote 20 years ago (for which he repeatedly scolded me publicly) when I was not only attacked, he didn't even question my personal safety, he was supposed to understand this security crisis more than I did. . Those who are harassing me today with the certificate of character given by him want his head every day, plagued by dirty attacks, ever or want to deport him. But today he is tearing me to pieces with the ‘very characterless’ badge he gave me. I do not know, what is the benefit of it? But something must have happened.


In such an extreme crisis, when a group of people are fighting for justice from the clutches of a patriarchal society, Taslima Nasrin has strengthened my character certificate by adding a "terrible" word to the label "characterless" given by Moinul Hossain - for which I am also grateful. Maybe that's all I deserve as a senior writer. ”


Prothom alonews24online newsonline newspapersbangla newsbangla newspapersbangladesh newsbangladesh newspapersbdnews24newspapernewspaperstop newsbreaking newsupdate newsHot newsonline news in banglaonline news 24 bdnews english onlineonline moviessports newsonline newsbangla news paper todayonline bangla newspaperonline bangla newspaperbdnews24 banglaonline newspapersall bangla newspaper listdaily jugantor online newspaperprothom alo todayprothom alo onlinebangladesh newspaper jugantor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bikroy bangladesh

Another catastrophe is not far off: Bill Gates